Eden by the Sea has been created for the quiet comfort and relaxation of our guests.
In keeping with this atmosphere, the proprietors have established the following
1. Arrival time is 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM. Late or early arrivals must be made by prior arrangement. Check out time is noon.
2. Breakfast is served at 8:30 AM; afternoon refreshments are served between 3:30 and 5:00 PM.
3. Guests may read any of our literature found in the Library or Conservatory. Please return the literature to the rightful place prior to your departure.
4. A spouse or parent must accompany guests under 19 years. No children under 16 please.
5. Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your pets.
6. Sleeping accommodations are for registered guests only. If you wish to bring visitors during the day, please make the proprietors aware of this prior to the arrival of your guest. Please, no more than one visitor per guest and no overnight-unregistered guests.
7. We ask that all guests keep noise to minimum in consideration of other guests.
8. Music and electronic entertainment in the Conservatory must be played at a volume that will not disturb other guests and must be turned off by 10 PM.
9. Music and electronic entertainment in guest rooms must be played at a volume that will not disturb other guests at any time.
10. This is a drug free establishment; no illegal substances are permitted on the grounds or in the home at any time. Any person under the influence or known to be in possession on the property will be asked to depart at the proprietor’s discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Smoking is allowed only in the designated smoking area which is 150 feet from the grounds around the home.
12. Firearms are not permitted on the grounds or in the home at any time.
13. Guests returning late (after 10 PM) are asked to enter the home quietly so that other guests retiring early will not be disturbed.
14. We may require a two-night minimum stay, over holidays, weekends and during summer rates. We make exception to this during the summer if we have rooms available for only one night, due to bookings before and after the nights being requested.
15. We require a 7 day notice of cancellation and a 14 day notice of cancellation over holidays, to receive a full refund (minus cancellation fee). All other cancellations will result in a fee equal to a one night stay for any room booked. There will be a $25 cancellation fee for all cancellations, regardless of when the reservation is cancelled.
16. Special requests must be made prior to or upon arrival, depending on the request. Be sure to inquire well in advance of any special requests to ensure our ability to handle your request.
17. We require the first night deposit be paid in full, either by personal check or credit card, within 10 days prior to your scheduled stay. All other reservations must be paid in full, by credit card, at the time of booking. This will be charged to your card at the time of the booking. We take Visa and Master cards.
18. To make a reservation and to learn more about our guest rooms and amenities, refer to our Rates & Reservations page.
19. Guests will be held responsible to pay for all damages resulting from negligence, recklessness or misuse of Eden by the Sea property.
20. Our insurance requirements prohibit all open flames, including the burning of candles and incense, in this facility at any time.